Not staying away from this highly sensitive topic!

Eating disorders!

I am sorry to make a sad statement about my growing perceptions around eating issues.  First and foremost there is a weak understanding of what health really is.  Egad please don't let me step on anyone's toes.  This is what my eyes see matched with my knowledge:  Anorexia, obesity, bulimia is but a few.  There is the trend for being a vegetarian or vegan.  So then all is well.  Not.

There are other concerns!

Food obsessions and compulsions and body image fears and food distractionThe perception is hence:  I don't see many healthy people.  I see some, but I wonder why those who strive for perfect eating seem weak to me more often than not?  Health fanatics who don't seem healthy and huh???

EXPLAIN.


I'm not joking.

Comments