I am not a peacenic.

There is a long history of warfare with the human species even where estimates are peaceful.  I don't like that fact, but it is a fact.  There are "Just cause wars" which often seem to be true when they occur.  We don't have very good hindsight for such events.  It would be nice if bloodshed was rare out of aggressive action.  I believe it all begins with each one of us.  It can't be helped that the unfair world will bend peoples minds and even bodies.  We are not at ease in the world as much as we like to think.  Yet the dreams and the hopes of who and what we and I mean you can be.  Your potential, and your ability to love.  I think we are in agreement on world destruction, or internal social political destruction.  Enough negativity can ruin more than just a cup of tea.  The brave can fight for a better world, but let us be kinder to each other.

 

Comments