Today is reflective..

And currents in my mind move in new ways
 
In embracing complexity better with out a head ache
 
 
 
I see that poetry has a huge future more than ever:
 
I am having a blast writing it and people are reading it!
 
It is becoming mainstream in maybe 23 countries.
 
I don't see the novel as a rival, just saved by Tolkien.
 
Playwriting is less of a threat for me to do another-
It is a very difficult art form.
 
Music is less mysterious also, but why so much dumb stuff today?
 
I want to take photos of the most dream like place yet!
 
Politics looks like a hopeless cause now.
 
I am happy that I can keep my mind impartial from making impulse judgments.
 
I am happy to break a bit from cultural holds on my development.
 
Odd light is seen as better close up than at a distance (New thought)
 
I hope these religious freedom bigots would go back to the times of the inquisition and leave the present.

Comments