Poetic Transformers

At the point in my life they are changing:

I can't put too much emphasis on publication

Muse assistants need a change

Alice still needs to influnce my work

Poetic structure can withstand a bit more now

Opportunities in life need less focus

Mysteries go into focus especially beauty

Writing might be confined to fewer windows

Beware of the possibility of getting too abstract

No sharing off blogs still

Remember to make great mistakes

I can cool my theorist writing to a stop

I like to believe physics happens all the time in our reality

If black holes are anything they are bright ironically

The world was made, but not for us as a gift from God.

It remains as not our land no matter how much we say it is ours.

The world is a planet and not a utopian planet.

Name a natural utopia?  Hawaii?  A national Park?  The Mediterranean?

I want your opinion on not the reality of the environment please.





Comments