Google actually came through recently

So I thought I might return the favor:

I am assuming they would like more pictures

They wonder why I am not using pictures

Here are some reasons:

1.  Many photos people are using are the same damn photos with quotes.

2.  The main name of my site is:  Uplifting Thoughts not uplifting pictures

3.  There are many links on the site that have pictures and images already.

4.  I am a professional writer which makes me more interested in writing and that is truly where things get interesting.

5.  I have faith in people to be intelligent and mature to look at more difficult content.

6.  That is the central issue is faith in people.  Humans are incredibly smart for the most part.

7.  Also humans are good underneath for the most part, even if they aren't aware of this.

8.  I am not a fan about the death penalty nor could I even imagine being a fanatic about the death penalty.  So if there is any political position I feel the strongest about is the death penalty.  If we consider ourselves to be modern mature people how the hell can we do this?  It is absolutely barbaric in my honest to God opinion.   The consequences of accidently killing an innocent man is far reaching and more dangerous than it would seem.  So if I have the freedom to say this:  Please support life, by at least not killing people this way.  Especially because we all want to hold human life as sacred, to see that we all have more in common than not with all other people even criminals.  True I am sad every time a person is electrocuted or killed in anyway because of the death penalty.   It even causes tears at times.  I say we end it soon.

Comments