I suppose I need to say something about Christianity

First I do not want to offend anyone on that matter

The fact that many people who are Christians hold their faith so dearly is a beautiful thing

The bible has some major glitches in it from my perspective

If they are major glitches I would hope that those glitches to not given the most attention, but I fear that they often do.

I would like to believe that people were hungry for a new testament, something new, some change, and that Christianity was that change that people needed.  The promising things about Christianity hardly happens at the rate I would like.  It took me a long time to untangle those parts which were harming me.

For me the essential thing within any spirituality or religion is how life is a holy and wonderfully super experience, but with keeping death in mind.  We do not have a Day of the Dead here in the United States that I know of.   I would like to go to Mexico to experience it.  I imagine that even early Christianity and periods of Jewish history ran into the problems of reality.  Examples are ego maniacs, warring, bad forms of entertainment and human flaws.  So corruption would naturally happen almost and people struggle with the purity of something that is supposed to be unpolluted.

A polluted spiritual world is not a paradox, but that is where I stop.


Comments