Can't stop the train..

So I forgive

And move and laugh

For laughter is so strange today

As it gets closer

Shoveling the shit into the ground

Turning the soil in circles

This time aiming outwards

This time

This time

It could be sooner

And later

But tonight I drink

Stumbling perhaps

And knowing that 

And realizing nothing

But that there is waves of somethings

That she is riding the white horse

I thought you were done with me she says

I was but this time was different

And what 

That is that you were put into my dream

I saw you day dreaming

And I was there

That does not make sense

Neither to me either

Shakespeare have no fear

Four play is in gear.
All the road warriors began consuming beer.
Russian acrobats went into the air
Air become pinked upon

Winter was fantastic.
This is a fantastic place
The politicians are even fantastic 
Hugging is in again!!!

(I'm not a fan of nose picking, but it's been months since I've seen anyone do it!)

(Even I am afraid of what might happen)









Comments