I would enlighten not frighten.

Walking
The trees
There in the tree you hide
That is our way of saying I love you
To run away into the tall flaming green grass
Spying like a baby tiger
Breasts dancing
The light fades and then
The water change to deep blue
Nice to be in the blue
To dream
To walk on water
To dream
Of starfishes
To feel visions
Wishes
Tossed into the void
Of this society of emptiness
Covered up
There is no illusion
That can touch
But when I say
I love you
That I love you
Intimately if possibility
This being the end
To all philosophy
Deep thinking was
Not that important
As touching hearts
To say how wonderful
To love.

Comments

  1. Love being very important and the why can not be expained it seems. How odd and strange and so the mind is thwarted sometimes and we get a floating feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment