Offer me..

Why does a rose die with no reason why?
The answers are never like crystal
The reason evades all minds
That all around new life rises
If I had a thousand eyes would I see?
If you had a million hearts would you care?
 
This is but a piece of fiction
You have nothing to read but words
The hero is nowhere anymore
Perhaps to drink his way down to the oceans end
You can only imagine what this means to him
Nothing is known exactly?
Words just clash like armies.
 
The miracles are constant
What is lost is won again
Like a jewelry collection
Like a bowl full of tickets
To a place for secrets
How could anyone know?
What audacity grows in the hearts of the victimizers?
 
Stairs appear in my garden leading downwards
She beckons for a moment
Fades into a fog bank swiftly
If you are crazy than I could get the reality
But if this be insanity please warn me
The spirits have already faced electricity
The thunder birds wrath and Ecstasy!


Comments