Heart attack of love.

She wanted a groom
My heart went woom!

Comments

  1. Atachment theory. Intensity of possible experience. Possible conflicts and bad behavior. Money issues. Boundry issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is the hardest when you really do like the person a lot. Odd as this sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart exploding sounds intense. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need five months now to carefully look at this after five months of getting squized into this. There is still plenty of gray area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A reality is that we need love, but in reality it is hard to tell sometimes if people are being real with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is a form of dance, a dance that takes you deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marriage can sound creepy in that it is possessive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love is the greatest of all things and getting hurt a bit may be a small price to pay for such a sublime experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't believe there are any happy forever stories. If there are expectations in love that exceed reality than be prepared for heart ache and disapointment. Or get a dog or a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She shows interest, perhaps love, but I am often left hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She loves me, she loves me not..she loves me, she loves me not..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got it in the heart. The sweet sting. It is sweet though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I felt like a peer to her, when I know we would be ripping apart rather than breaking a part, that somethings can not be replaced that mean a lot, that feed my soul, so bending my head to the woman with the sword becomes a real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That feeling in the heart is worth more than anything I can think of at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There will be some basis in reality as the shift has already been activated.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Power is for the powerful and who would deny that. Corrupt power has that ever happened?? Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dreams are what love is, is love is all there is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just warms like magic when I even think her name.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love works in a slow deliberate way, not fast and wild.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Words so true that even the sender is speechless. This expresses a true love that is not open for analysis. Do you believe me is not the question, it is easy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have done perfect, with a few mess ups.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sometimes people make huge attempts at winning your heart. Some would call that a bad thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think she is too smart for her own good sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love is in the heart not the marriage agreements people make.

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is a good muse to have and I'm not sure if there is another one I could just easily switch to.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would feel fine about putting roses in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Heart as grand crystal. Love in splendor, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  28. She will never feel the same about me accept her love otherwise she is a serious tripped outer

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know if I was really a part of the equation.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Reality is hard to love but it is the best when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  31. She better make up her mind soon or someone might grab me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Seems like actual courtship is like a ping pong learning thing and the odds are nobody wins and that is the point.

    ReplyDelete
  33. There is a true love and then people you want to be but just imagine this and if they are kind people doing no harm and not absolute bores they are something, but even that is getting hard to find! True love is what is there now and that is a cause of being very giddy and dizzy. I know it is awkward and clumsy at times yet there are far far far worse things. Maybe it will get real nice eventually. I'm optimistic now about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment