The great love.

You live, for the light carries you on
A path of light in the dark
To places to learn to love
And find the beauty within your heart.

Inside the honey flows in your blood
Stretching far and wide
With great swaths of love.

Your waist is moved
There seems to be some new kind of feeling within
A new moon is coming to only blank out
Dreams of white horses
Gentle faces of cows
Why do escapes just go into loops
Your death goes unchanged
But I need to try to make a difference in your life
Wish for yourself
Dream of new frontiers
Let your imagination fly
There is much to be done
And still with you I love.

Take my hand with your small hand
Lead me from the shadows
Make the rainbow
Open
Each window to your mind
Let me inside
Just trust a bit
So much for wishes
Please give me you knees
Upon the floor
For you to die
We must adore.

Comments