I was waiting at the train station.




I imagined the need to fart
My body was stiff with pain
Muscles clenched in the icy air.

I imagine a melting masterpiece
Colors dripping slowly down a large canvas
Dolphins waiting nearby.

I imagine thirsty minds
Nothing got inside
A wall had been erected on Fox.

I imagine twins of evil
Both super ninjas
Armed with Iphones.

I imagine Santa losing his grip
Becoming mentally retarded
Generosity had no bounds.

I imagine a carnival of question marks
Who would have thought?
How could they have known?

I imagine T Rex in a Shopping Maul
Bags of stuff everywhere
People hiding in the bathroom covered in urine.

I imagined the hug she left on me
Pressed lightly against my chest
Soft upon her breasts.
The king is bored
She said to her friends
We live for a while
The king is dead.

Comments