Go daddy oh.

I imagined a pig of a man
He drove a large car
The world was at his finger tips.

I imagine a boy with braces
Still he made funny faces
The clowns were haunting his mind.

I imagine segregation orgies
They would have the time of their lives
How to contain one's feelings?

I imagine a dart board
Time to shoot my gun
With love, love, love...

I imagine dark bandits on the tower
They had them in body bags
Full of snakes.

I imagine the fields of rhythm
Leaping hills
Painted faces with delusion.

I imagine a frenzy of escapism
Jay Leno on steroids
Chuck Norris with Band Aids.

I imagine spitting into the darkness
Fast feet on the beat
Storms of laughter amidst the heat.

I imagine a dwarf star
In the constellation of Centaurus
The star shined with it's loving eyes.

You can not stop change
Change is here in it's auspicious timing
Shooting out red winged lines.

Comments