Accepting is not always easy.

I imagined a boney hand grasp for dead money
Clutching in a grotesk manner
And justified in it's mindless mind.
 
I imagine a crack in the mirror
The illusions of life cascade
Operas of madness fail to transend.
 
I imagine fat blue trees
A wandering mutt
How can life be like this?
 
I imagine a web with out a spider
Traps sewn long ago
To to the unknowing.

I imagine the sun flaring into space
And grand circle of flame
Causing all to be well in that hour.
 
I imagined such loveliness
And yet it had me in a form of difference
Like dandelion's blowing in the
Your eyes gleam at me
I can see the soul of me
Wishing for the soul of you
Had you the courage
Had I the courage.
 
In outer spacespace
Meteors move about endlessly
We are like this sometimes
Society.

Comments