My oh my...

I imagined a lobster buffet
Sleeping crabs in winter
Shedding their skins.
 
I imagine frosty flakes
Less than he could have been
So many venus fly traps.
 
I imagine drunk imps
Sprites playing their pipes
The wicked night.
 
I imagine fair drama
Where fair maidens
Lose their charm.
 
I imagine close to you
The warm land of the critic
Feels like I got a tick.
 
I imagine our talk
Like a circle of yaks
Making life from a board game.
 
I imagine a skeleton
It dangled in her hands
She was his pupeteer.
 
I imagine a sedated freak show
Muppets in a pointless race
Suddenly there was a giant snake.
 
I imagined a corner store
inside the junk was in the air
My thoughts were everywhere.
 
I imagined a light in the night
Like the sun shining bright
Bells moving in unison.
 
I saw your heart
Sweet
It was our heart
We were that same sweet heart
Lost in candy land
Our sweet heart never
Seen
And maybe
Not believed
We are surely all
Good
It hurts to know
That somehow
It can go
We need to see
The heart of ours
Inside the eyes of another
How else can the flower bloom?
When their is love
It takes the doom
Away
I love you
I see your pain
We are all doing the best we can
Life has a grand design
But it is hard to find a plan
I love you
I love you
Trees in outer space.

Comments