Imagine if we were more nice to each other.

I imagined a cave full of salt
The ocean had left a blessing
And he heard his breath make an echo.
 
I imagine a fancy grandfather clock
It chimes loudly all of a sudden
Grampa snores a bit louder for a second.
 
I imagine a courtroom drama
Suddenly people were able to forget
Everything.
 
I imagine the yards of yarn a person spun
Yet the game was played silently
That crowd thought they had everything going for them.
 
I imagine dice dancing on a billiard table
A tick tack toe made of ice
Children looking around for a sign.
 
I imagine needles jumping about
A fireman holding his hose in valor
A world that conspires for the truth.
 
I imagine people starving in the Congo
People hugging each other
For they may only last another day.
 
I imagine a grassy field
Kangaroos leaps through it
From hill to hill.

Comments

Post a Comment