More imaginings.

I imagine a saw cleaving at memory
The door slammed shut again
Her head feels light inside of herself again.

I imagine a glass sculpture
The first person in the classroom
The designer making wall paper.

I imagine a basket full of notebooks
Roses covered in crimson
And nipples biting into the afternoon

I imagine a free thought
The electronic butterfly
Darkness blows the buildings over.

I imagine sky rockets
Pink and violet
A comforter full of stuffed animals.

I imagine opinions flying through infinity
Questions lying in propositions
Intentions without virtue.

I imagine airplanes leaving their base
Projectile weapons pointed in circles
Eyes loose from pointing at the business plan.

I imagine the fat woman in a way she could not herself
That if she had eyes to know that she was
Had she seen how curves have their magic.

I imagine a long trigonometric explosion
Bath water collecting on the ceiling
Underwear on top of the chairs.

Comments