And then it ended.

Faith
Is but
A bottom
Of the waves
Ways in motion
Displays
Catalytic emotion
Toward the deepest ocean
It opens
Like the lungs of the universe
It opens
Like nothing else can
The blood moves
Through my brain
To drain my sudden thought
Into the stars of last night
When the wind
Blew love dust
I did not write
Nor did she
As the rain fell with silence
Even with out sound
It moved
Danced like the dark
Danced into the dream of it all
The doors
All of them
One hundred yellow doors
That was all
But bewildered
I stirred
She was a ghost
So she was
Lost in ghost land
Over the hills
To the blackest river
Painted rose
Dripping under the moons
Taped to an oak
Rotting from worms long ago
It was waiting
But that happened
Now I know
Some hope
Escapes in the night
Like in the storm
Things don't always seem so unusual
Things aren't always what they seem
Tears release
Run down my face
It is okay
Like water
Like a cold shower
It all faints
Walls collapse
Upon each other
Like a defeated army of bones
There are ways that seem to change it all
Can not control
She begs
And
That is
There is just the sound of it
Dripping down my chin.
 
Mark Guttman

Comments