Entrenched in the intanglement.

Best said
It is read
I have felt
Stuck in that web
The spider coming down
Dripping with venom
All I had been trying to do
Was have friends
And fit in
But now I am at it's whim
A sacrifice
To the hungry God
Of socially political
People
Who don't know when to quit
Can't get over themselves
Live in a kinda hell
Sorry you swear like a pirate
I would love to see you free
To join the world
Some day the world will breath
A sigh of relief
Some day when the sun shines bright
And the waves jump high upon the sea
When judgment falls off the mountians
Like thousands of lemming to the sky
To exctasy
Please ask a question
If I could give
To the exact dirrection
To sort out this confusion
To free everyone
In a moment of inspired desperation
I know your pain
Seen it through
Never have I known a darker blue
Now heaven waits
A love so great
Should two souls mate
And a world healed
To create
I've had enough of this
Can we stop our hate
Should we stop for a moment
To contemplate
To see
How love is great
Give me your heart
So God would say
I am bent to your honor
Only perhaps another day
Or now
I couldn't say
This heart breaks
For now I swear you will be my friend
Untill the end
Through burns and breaks
I do not care
Your pain only makes for compassion
I would have it
Under the tree
To a picnic of dreams
You fly away fly away
Please remember
I can not forget you
Even when you striked at me.

Comments