Truth be it that I am done with "TRUTH"

As far as I care to go on the subject I think life is about being basically happy. Everything else is just notes to this subject. Of all the things that I believe make someone happy I would not say the number one thing is sex. Who ever has been perpetuating this myth, "Screw you!" To me it comes from other things, like knowing how much we can get on each others nerves. This fact will not go away, and learning how to live with this fact is really the secret to happiness. Learning how to live with a human nervous system is in itself problematic, the fact that humans inability to get it together, only means that we are a tragic and often anxious species, and that our animal impulses will always rage within us no matter how good we are at covering them up and controlling them. If we are to be happy we must somehow deal with these predicaments. To be condemned not to be subject to this, to be free to some extent, is some kind of joyful liberation.

Comments