Social Groups.

There seems to be nothing that is so important that a financialy secure person like myself would feel extremely driven about. And yet I feel the drive since I have almost been driven over. I feel a drive for some feeling that I could describe as romantic and then that is a bit too tragic of a word. Reality is interesting and especially when I have some power to make it better for everyone. The self centered, selfish life is very tempting. To swing with the monkeys of the idle middle class. And visions of the Star Wars Trilogy enters my mind, suddenly it is powerful people who have lost a vision of utopia. Then my own town on the verge of utopia suddenly under attack from over-population and drugs more deadly than pot.(Ha) I find myself feeling boxed in and fairly overwhelmed, then in need of a less clamorous location. Our town is becoming an oxmoran lately full of strange realities and contradictions and addictions. I am not addicted to much, but perhaps the times call for some form of addiction. Pray that it never be a sexual addiction or a hard drug addiction or a social addiction. But we seem to be put into a world where coping is a real issue and life shouldn't have to be that way. I feel we all need a feeling that we can make our town into a utopia, and then our social group gets the attention when that goal becomes impossible. The the social group itself could come under stress too. The social life is natural and evolutionary and is the greatest motivator. This great world of the social group in some fluid motion, changing in unexpected ways, forming new growths from new ideas and fusion. Though at least life is somewhat uncertian can make the greatest difference not just in happiness, but in expressing the most basic fact of being human or mammal for that matter.

Comments