There just are some lame things, but it's okay.

People are good at giving to themselves, a bit their friends, kinda their family. That's about as far as it gets. I wished so hard that there would be a change of heart, that people would be better than that. It's nice to imagine a place where people are living in harmony with each other. But that can get delusional after a while and I start to give up on people. I got to be a little selfish too myself. I'm no angel and even if I was I would be very outnumbered by demons. So I feel like leaving the save the world project behind me. I'm okay living with it. Maybe I'll figure out what's up and what's wrong and take some action outside of my computer world. But it's much safer in the computer world. It gives me a little bit of the extra pride that I need sometimes. I may sound a bit down but there are some good things going for me, but I could never compete with the arrogance of them. That's what I call utter and complete arrogance. They can have it.

Comments